Chutneymusic.com Top 10 Countdown – 30th July 2020, Congratulations to:
- Arianna Thackurdeen – Lalana Khoose
- Reshma Maraj & Mukesh Rathore – Dil cheez Kya Hai Remix
- Ravi B – Deal with Dat
- Terry Gajraj, Yax Vaidya & Yangki Tiny Beti – Raksha Bandan Brother & Sister Song
- Raymond Ramnarine – Khone Lage
- Satish Udairam – Guyana
- Vitra Maraj – AAb To Hai Tumse Har Khushi Apni
- Budhiya Ab Na Hoiye Jawaan – Sandeep Badloe (Shailendra Chotoe)
- Hurricane Hemlatha Dindial – Vote For UNC
- Angel ArunA – Sarkaii-Mungda
Note Well: YouTube & Facebook Views and Radio Plays are NOT considered in this countdown. Only Website Views!
To increase the probability of ranking well in the countdown, artistes are advised to share their chutneymusic.com website link(s). Only songs on the Chutneymusic.com Website will be considered for the countdown.
To get your song into the pool is free and easy and is done either by Contacting Us , Email email@example.com or via Dropbox.
ChutneyMusic.com’s Top Ten Countdown is a weekly countdown done every Thursday at 10am. The countdown consists of Chutney, Chutney Soca, Bollywood Covers and Remixes entered into our website’s pool.
Ranking is determined by the number of views, searches, comments and social shares a (song) post receives on Chutneymusic.com.
Intuitively, in order to rank higher, you must and get more sustained searches, comments and social shares on your Chutneymusic.com post as possible within that week period 🙂
How to get more searches?
The tried and tested formula apart from having a huge following is “Quality over Quantity!”.
Artists can use these guidelines:
- Sing on key
- Use least amount of pitch correction unless it is for vocal styling
- Have well produced, mixed and mastered songs
- Have clean, clear high definition images
- Where text is used on images, let the colours bet contrasting.
- Provide songs lyrics (Fans love this, as do we because it helps you rank higher in Google Search for example)
This guideline list is not exhaustive.
Please consider Donating to keep our culture alive
You must log in to post a comment.