Sam Boodram – Soch Na Karo Bachcho
0. (Ref) Soch nā karo bachcho’, soch nā karo. (2)
Soch nā karo bachcho’, Īshvar dene vālā hai. (2)
[ Do think children – yes, please do think. (ĀĪŪṛāīū)
Do think children, God is the giver (of all things). ]
1.When you’re born in this world, your parents are your teachers.
They teach you how to live – and study for your future. (Refrain)
2. They feed you and they clothe you, and they send you to school.
When you get a little (taste of) things, you start to play the fool.(Ref)
3. Think of yourselves children, think of your family name.
Make your parents happy and give yourself some fame. (Ref)
4. Be proud of yourselves children, and choose the right path.
Respect your elders & help (love) them from your heart. (Ref)
5. Get an education and, bear (keep) this in your mind.
Because you will need it, so don’t waste your time. (Ref)