Suresh Maraj – Dularie From D Country (Spread Pal Crew)
0. Dularī from the country, she wants to hear some chatnī.
She told me to come, and we’ll chamke (shine) aroun’.
(Ref) Dularī from the country, she wants to hear the chatnī.
So I held her by her ungalī (finger) and sang this melody.
Hai re, hai re Dulariyā; where will we go from yā (here).(ĀĪŪṛāīū)
1. If you see her dance, as if she’s in a trance. (2)
Movements full of grace, with a smile in her face. (Ref)
2. Some listen to the music, and some like to dance. (2)
Dularī likes the chatnī, with a lot of romance.(Refrain)
3. She said,”Suresh-bhai, I don’t like how you dance with me.”(2)
I really want to chamke (show-off), and wind-up my body. (Ref)
4. I gave her a sip of whisky, she got a little tipsy (frisky). (2)
She said,”Hold on to me baby & jhulāve (swing) as if you’re crazy.(Ref)
5. If you see how Dularī, chamke-up (dance-up) with me.” (2)
She held me by the shoulder, and wind-up on me all over.
She held me by the waist, in a sweet and tender embrace.(Ref)