Chutneymusic.com Top 10 Countdown – 14th November 2019
- Chutney Soca 2020: Anna Anna Doh Squeeze Meh Banana by GI Beharry
- Chutney Soca 2020: Pack Up by David Ramoutar & Rikki Jai
- Chutney Soca 2020: Stop Playing Games by Kavita Ramkissoon
- Chutney Soca 2020: Rodj Dekhi La by Sandesh Sewdien, Terry Gajraj & Ravi Babooram
- Chutney Soca 2020: Sayani by Veejai Ramkissoon ft. Ravi B
- Chutney 2020: Nazar Lagi Raja Tore Bangle Par by Ashni Matadin
- Bollywood Cover 2019: Tere Bin Nahi Lagda Dil Mera Dholna by Lucky Singh
- Chutney Soca 2020: Cyat Eh Have No Hair by Kenneth Supersad
- Gunga Gana Remix by Ravi B & Dubraj Persad (2019 Chutney Soca Music)
- Chutney Soca 2020: High & Low by KI & The Band | Carnival 2020
ChutneyMusic.com’s Top Ten Countdown is a weekly countdown done every Thursday at 10am. The countdown consists of Chutney, Chutney Soca, Bollywood Covers and Remixes entered into our website’s pool.
Note Well: YouTube Views and Radio Plays are NOT considered in this countdown.
Only songs in the Chutneymusic.com pool will be considered for the countdown. To get your song into the pool is free and easy and is done either by Contacting Us , Email or via Dropbox.
Ranking is determined by the number of views, searches, comments and social shares a (song) post receives on Chutneymusic.com.
Intuitively, in order to rank higher, you must and get more sustained searches, comments and social shares on your Chutneymusic.com post as possible with the week period 🙂
How to get more searches?
The tried and tested formula apart from having a huge following is “Quality over Quantity!”.
Artists can use these guidelines:
- Sing on key
- Use least amount of pitch correction unless it is for vocal styling
- Have well produced, mixed and mastered songs
- Have clean, clear high definition images
- Where text is used on images, let the colours bet contrasting.
- Provide songs lyrics (Fans love this, as do we because it helps you rank higher in Google Search for example)
This guideline list is not exhaustive.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.