Chutneymusic.com Top 10 Countdown – 11th July 2019
- Gunga Gana Remix by Dubraj Persad ft Ravi B (2019 Chutney Soca Music)
- Gunga Gana by Dubraj Persad (2019 Chutney Music)
- Dhal Belly Indian Remix by G.Von & Vedesh Sookoo (2019 Chutney Soca)
- Daiyya Daiyya Daiyya Re by Princess Priya (2019 Bollywood Cover)
- So Bring The Johnnie Walker Time To Start Over By Ravi B (2019 Chutney Soca)
- Gunga Gaana Reply by Hemlata Dindial, Rishi Gayadeen & Daddy Chinee (2019 Chutney Music)
- Bansuriya Phir Se Baja Kanhaiya by KI & The Band feat. Neelam Matadin (2019 Bollywood Cover)
- Ve Maahi by Prakash Ramcharan (2019 Bollywood Cover)
- Khali Salam By Raymond Ramnarine (2019 Bollywood Cover)
- Natasha By KI & The Band (2019 Chutney Soca)
NB: This is an auto-generated countdown as at 10am Thursday 11th July 2019.
ChutneyMusic.com’s Top Ten Countdown is a weekly countdown done every Thursday at 10am. The countdown consists of Chutney, Chutney Soca, Bollywood Covers and Remixes entered into our website’s pool.
Only songs in the Chutneymusic.com pool will be considered for the countdown. To get your song into the pool is free and easy and is done either by Submission, Contacting Us or via email.
Ranking is determined by the number of searches, comments and social shares a (song) post receives on Chutneymusic.com.
Intuitively, in order to rank higher, you must and get more sustained searches, comments and social shares on your Chutneymusic.com post as possible with the week period 🙂
How to get more searches?
The tried and tested formula apart from having a huge following is “Quality over Quantity!”.
Artists can use these guidelines:
- Sing on key
- Use least amount of pitch correction unless it is for vocal styling
- Have well produced, mixed and mastered songs
- Have clean, clear high definition images
- Where text is used on images, let the colours bet contrasting.
- Provide songs lyrics (Fans love this, as do we because it helps you rank higher in Google Search for example)
This guideline list is not exhaustive.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.