Chutneymusic.com Top 10 Countdown – 19th August 2021,
- Ranji Baby – A Sister’s Love
- Veekash Sahadeo – Be Happy
- Aditya Seepersad – Mor Man Laga
- W868 ft Molly Ramcharan + Shazzie – Aray Maan
- Vanita Willie – Poowah
- Tauseef Baksh & Yangki Tiny Beti – Tere Bin
- Rayen Kalpoe – Malik Jaane
- Raymond Ramnarine x Rakesh Yankaran – Tujhe Suraj
- Tony Cuttz – My Johnnie Walker
- MC Drew P & Bunty Singh – Love My Guyana
Note Well: ONLY WEBSITE Views and NOT YouTube, Facebook Views and Radio Plays considered in this countdown.
One view = One vote – Our ranking system is simple, the songs with the highest views for the week ending Thursday will place in the countdown.
To increase the probability of ranking well in the countdown, artistes are advised to share their chutneymusic.com website link(s). Only songs on the Chutneymusic.com Website will be considered for the countdown.
You may choose to advertise your song on the Front Page of the website for maximum exposure. To promote your song please contact us.
ChutneyMusic.com’s Top Ten Countdown is a weekly countdown done every Thursday at 10am. The countdown consists of Chutney, Chutney Soca, Bollywood Covers and Bhajans from Non Resident Indians entered into our website’s pool.
Ranking is determined by the number of views, searches, comments and social shares a (song) post receives on Chutneymusic.com.
Intuitively, in order to rank higher, you must and get more sustained searches, comments and social shares on your Chutneymusic.com post as possible within that week period.
How to get more views?
The tried and tested formula apart from having a huge following is “Quality over Quantity!”.
Artists can use these guidelines:
- Sing on key
- Use least amount of pitch correction unless it is for vocal styling
- Have well produced, mixed and mastered songs
- Have clean, clear high definition images
- Where text is used on images, let the colours bet contrasting.
- Provide songs lyrics (Fans love this, as do we because it helps you rank higher in Google Search for example)
This guideline list is not exhaustive.