Chutneymusic.com Top 10 Countdown – 28th November 2019
- 2020 Chutney on D Go by Tobago Channa ft Boodram Holass & Rukminee Beepath
- Chutney 2020: Tana De De by Russell M & Rikki Jai
- Chutney Soca 2020: Limerz by Raymond Ramnarine & DilENadan
- Chutney Soca 2020: Sweet TASSA by Nisha Ramsook ft Natalie Yorke x Maha
- Chutney 2020: Jaawani by Anil Bheem (2019 Chatak Matak Invasion)
- Bollywood Chutney 2020: Jo Hum Na Milenge by Angela Motie ft Anthony Persaud
- Chutney Soca 2020: Anna Anna Doh Squeeze Meh Banana by GI Beharry
- Chutney Soca 2020: Gao Naacho Esta Noche by Vishnu Gangaram & WIZZ
- Chutney Soca 2020: High & Low by KI & The Band | Carnival 2020
- Chutney Soca 2020: My Liquor by Xavier ft GI & Big Rich
ChutneyMusic.com’s Top Ten Countdown is a weekly countdown done every Thursday at 10am. The countdown consists of Chutney, Chutney Soca, Bollywood Covers and Remixes entered into our website’s pool.
Note Well: YouTube Views and Radio Plays are NOT considered in this countdown.
Only songs in the Chutneymusic.com pool will be considered for the countdown. To get your song into the pool is free and easy and is done either by Contacting Us , Email or via Dropbox.
Ranking is determined by the number of views, searches, comments and social shares a (song) post receives on Chutneymusic.com.
Intuitively, in order to rank higher, you must and get more sustained searches, comments and social shares on your Chutneymusic.com post as possible with the week period 🙂
How to get more searches?
The tried and tested formula apart from having a huge following is “Quality over Quantity!”.
Artists can use these guidelines:
- Sing on key
- Use least amount of pitch correction unless it is for vocal styling
- Have well produced, mixed and mastered songs
- Have clean, clear high definition images
- Where text is used on images, let the colours bet contrasting.
- Provide songs lyrics (Fans love this, as do we because it helps you rank higher in Google Search for example)
This guideline list is not exhaustive.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.