Chutneymusic.com Top 10 Countdown – 3rd October 2019
- Bollywood Chutney 2019: Tumhe Apna by Mala Harripersad ft Bunty Singh
- Bollywood Chutney 2019: Ve Maahi & I Don’t Care by Amit D & Amit Sooknanan
- Chutney 2020: Jaawani by Anil Bheem (2019 Chatak Matak Invasion)
- Chutney 2020: Peese Masala by Anil Pitie (2019 Chatak Matak Invasion)
- Bollywood Chutney 2019: Ve Maahi by Anil Bheem & GI
- Bollywood Chutney 2019: Ve Maahi by Ravi B, Nisha B, Anil B & Rishi Ram
- Chutney 2020: Aiya Ye Kaise Zamana by Satnarine Ragoo (2019 Chatak Matak)
- Chutney 2020: Choro Hamare by Shiva Lakhan (Traditional)
- Chutney Soca 2020: Randy B – Cha Nana Nana (Canada)
- Chutney 2020: Keke Na Lagi by Nelisha Mohammed (2019 Chatak Matak)
Note Well: YouTube Views and Radio Play is NOT considered in this countdown.
Ranking is determined by the number of views, searches, comments and social shares a (song) post receives on Chutneymusic.com.
Intuitively, in order to rank higher, you must and get more sustained searches, comments and social shares on your Chutneymusic.com post as possible with the week period 🙂
How to get more searches?
The tried and tested formula apart from having a huge following is “Quality over Quantity!”.
Artists can use these guidelines:
- Sing on key
- Use least amount of pitch correction unless it is for vocal styling
- Have well produced, mixed and mastered songs
- Have clean, clear high definition images
- Where text is used on images, let the colours bet contrasting.
- Provide songs lyrics (Fans love this, as do we because it helps you rank higher in Google Search for example)
This guideline list is not exhaustive.