Chutneymusic.com Top 10 Countdown – 5th November 2020, Congratulations to:
- Maine Payal Hai Chhankai by Yangki Tiny Beti
- Satish Udairam – My Country
- Savita Singh & Raquel – O Mere Sona
- Princess Salz & Brenty – Tum Hi Ho (Remix)
- Ravi Bissambhar – Crack A Seal & Deal with Dat
- Ravi Bissambhar – Celebrate Life
- Lalita Ramnauth – Mausee (Aunty)
- Kenneth Salick – Happy Family
- Tony Cuttz – My Johny Walker
- Sagar Malik – Aashiqui Revival
Note Well: ONLY WEBSITE Views and NOT YouTube, Facebook Views and Radio Plays considered in this countdown.
One view = One vote – Our ranking system is simple, the songs with the highest views for the week ending Thursday will place in the countdown.
To increase the probability of ranking well in the countdown, artistes are advised to share their chutneymusic.com website link(s). Only songs on the Chutneymusic.com Website will be considered for the countdown.
You may choose to advertise your song on the Front Page of the website for maximum exposure. To promote your song please contact us.
Ranking is determined by the number of views, searches, comments and social shares a (song) post receives on Chutneymusic.com.
Intuitively, in order to rank higher, you must and get more sustained searches, comments and social shares on your Chutneymusic.com post as possible within that week period.
How to get more views?
The tried and tested formula apart from having a huge following is “Quality over Quantity!”.
Artists can use these guidelines:
- Sing on key
- Use least amount of pitch correction unless it is for vocal styling
- Have well produced, mixed and mastered songs
- Have clean, clear high definition images
- Where text is used on images, let the colours bet contrasting.
- Provide songs lyrics (Fans love this, as do we because it helps you rank higher in Google Search for example)
This guideline list is not exhaustive.