Chutneymusic.com Top 10 Countdown – 7th November 2019
- Chutney Soca 2020: Sayani by Veejai Ramkissoon ft. Ravi B
- Chutney Soca 2020: Meh Padna Pyadi by Omardath Maraj & Master Saleem
- Chutney Soca 2020: Rodj Dekhi La by Sandesh Sewdien, Terry Gajraj & Ravi Babooram
- Mori Tori Djori by Ravi Babooram & Sandesh Sewdien (2019 Bollywood Cover)
- Bollywood Chutney 2019: Teri Meri Kahani by Babygirl Lisa & Rohied Chan
- Chutney 2020: Aaj Sawaliya Sasur Ghar Jana by Shiva Lakhan & GI (2019 Chatak Matak)
- Chutney Soca 2020: Manita by Rikki Jai ft. Nenita
- Chutney Soca 2020: Wrong Gyal by Nishal B & Terry Gajraj
- Chutney Soca 2020: Ameilia by Hunter Feat. Soca Elvis
- Chutney Soca 2020: High & Low by KI & The Band | Carnival 2020
Note Well: YouTube Views and Radio Plays are NOT considered in this countdown.
Ranking is determined by the number of views, searches, comments and social shares a (song) post receives on Chutneymusic.com.
Intuitively, in order to rank higher, you must and get more sustained searches, comments and social shares on your Chutneymusic.com post as possible with the week period 🙂
How to get more searches?
The tried and tested formula apart from having a huge following is “Quality over Quantity!”.
Artists can use these guidelines:
- Sing on key
- Use least amount of pitch correction unless it is for vocal styling
- Have well produced, mixed and mastered songs
- Have clean, clear high definition images
- Where text is used on images, let the colours bet contrasting.
- Provide songs lyrics (Fans love this, as do we because it helps you rank higher in Google Search for example)
This guideline list is not exhaustive.