Chutneymusic.com Top 10 Countdown – 2nd March 2023:
- Katelin Sultan – Tell Dem Ah Ready
- Haresh Singh – Guyana Culture is Dying
- PAIN IN MY HEART by Kishan Singh
- Daddy Chinee – We Are One
- Krishna Ramdass – Put It In D Center
- RICK RAM – LEAVE AND GONE
- Sexy Vanie – Guyana Ah Paradise
- Jayant Mahabier X Remy Mahabier – Mohammed Rafi Mashup 2023
- Shellita Khemraj & Anooj Daby – Love You Always
- Rishi Khaderu RK – Blame It On The Hennessy
Note Well: ONLY WEBSITE Views considered in this countdown. YouTube, Facebook Views or Radio Plays are not considered. So share your favourite 2023 songs from the website, Chutneymusic.com to help your favourite artists rank higher in the countdown.
To get your song into the pool is free and easy and is done either by Contacting Us , Email firstname.lastname@example.org or via Dropbox.
We cannot accept third party YouTube Links (meaning links that are not from Chutneymusic.com or the artist). On occasion, we have accepted links from artist themselves but they must at a minimum, submit their song in mp3 format.
When an artist releases an official video, the post date of the song is rolled forward to an applicable timeline and thus becomes eligible in those periods.
One view = One vote – Our ranking system is simple, the songs with the highest views for the week ending Thursday will place in the countdown. Eligibility period is usually November of the previous year to December of the next year.
To increase the probability of ranking well in the countdown, artistes are advised to share their chutneymusic.com website link(s). Only songs on the Chutneymusic.com Website will be considered for the countdown.
You may choose to advertise your song on the Front Page of the website for maximum exposure. To promote your song please contact us.
ChutneyMusic.com’s Top Ten Countdown is a weekly countdown done every Thursday at 10am. The countdown consists of Chutney, Chutney Soca, Bollywood Covers and Bhajans from Non Resident Indians entered into our website’s pool.
Ranking is determined by the number of views, searches, comments and social shares a (song) post receives on Chutneymusic.com.
Intuitively, in order to rank higher, you must and get more sustained searches, comments and social shares on your Chutneymusic.com post as possible within that week period.
How to get more views?
The tried and tested formula apart from having a huge following is “Quality over Quantity!”.
Artists can use these guidelines:
- Sing on key
- Use least amount of pitch correction unless it is for vocal styling
- Have well produced, mixed and mastered songs
- Have clean, clear high definition images
- Where text is used on images, let the colours bet contrasting.
- Provide songs lyrics (Fans love this, as do we because it helps you rank higher in Google Search for example)
This guideline list is not exhaustive.
You may also choose to promote your post. Find out more by contacting us via whatsapp.
Please consider Donating to keep our culture alive
You must log in to post a comment.