CRC 2022 – Chutneymusic.com Rani Competition 2022
CRC 2022 – Chutneymusic.com Raja Competition 2022
CRC 2022 – Chutneymusic.com Rajkumar Competition 2022
CRC 2022 – Chutneymusic.com Rajkumari Competition 2022
Chutneymusic.com Rani,Raja, Rajkumar & Rajkumari Competition 2022 better known as CRC 2022 began on the 1st October 2021. The preliminary round is scheduled to end on the 28th January 2022.
We go straight to Finals, which will be held in February 19th 2022.
We have added two Youth Competitions, Rajkumar & Rajkumari (Prince & Princess) where minors will be allowed to compete by singing Bollywood songs.
The same rules as the Chutneymusic.com Rani & Raja Competition 2021 will be applicable to Chutneymusic.com Rani & Raja Competition 2022.
Chutneymusic.com presents the Chutneymusic.com Rani, Raja, Rajkumar & Rajkumari Competition or CRC. CRC 2022 is an Online International Chutney Soca Competition.
- Online so there are no COVID 19 concerns
- International to reach maximum amount of competitors
- Four winners in one competition, Raja part for Men, Rani part for Women, Rajkumar for Males under the age of 18 and Rajkumari for females under the age of 18.
- To enter the competition is FREE.
- Enter by submitting a one minute of you singing your song using a professionally recorded instrumental or live backing instruments. Think of the video submission as a live audition.
- You cannot submit Official Music Videos.
- English compositions allowed but bonus points available for proper usage of Hindustani.
- NO BOLLYWOOD REMIX OR COVERS for Rani & Raja Competition but Rajkumar & Rajkumari would be allowed to sing those types. Bonus points available for Original lyrics and melody.
- Usage of bollywood melodies in the Rani & Raja Competition are allowed but will attract a 15 point penalty per round.
- Book songs or folk songs can be used once the songs have not been professionally recorded by another artist cannot be used. For example, An artist cannot sing over Lootay La etc.
- You may use your song which was or is used in any other competition.
- If you have any concerns over your song selection, please contact us.
The preliminary round deadline is the 31st December and Semi Finalists announced 4th January 2022.
Contestants can enter by uploading a one minute video of you singing your song live using a professionally recorded instrumental or live backing instruments.
The Uploaded Videos will be uploaded to our YouTube and the video with the most views, interactions will be given a ticket to the Semi Finals. One Female, One Male.
A Facebook Poll will be done for People’s Choice of which the most popular Male & Female make it to the Semi-Final.
A panel of judges will select the 10 best female and male competitors to move onto the Semi-Finals. Therefore in total a maximum of 24 competitors, 12 males and 12 females will contend in the Semi-Final.
The Semi-Final (if necessary) round would shown live on Facebook & YouTube on the 15th January 2022.
Contestants would be required to perform their full song live at the comfort of their own home or otherwise.
The judges will select 3 finalists minimum and Facebook voting could determine 2 maximum wildcards that could move onto to the Final. Hence a maximum number of 10 persons will contest the finals. Five men and Five women.
The 10 Finalists will compete on a live show where the judging panel will be present. The Grand Finals will take place on the 5th February 2022.
The Judges will be present online and would be rating performances live and giving comments. The score sheets would be handed to an Auditor for tally and verification.
Judges decision final.
Facebook poll alone in place to discover People’s Choice Award (the voting should not impact scoring).
Titles until advised otherwise.
If you would like to sponsor CRC 2022. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Originality – 20 points
- Creativity – 20 points
- Performance/Stage Presence – 20 points
- Singing Ability (Voice Control & Intonation, Sing on Key) – 20 points
- Public Voting via Facebook – 20 points
- Ivana Gobin
- DR Visham Bhimull ()
- DR Sharda Patasar ()
- Sneha Khanwalkar ()